Jane Scrivner Intense Conditioning Body Care Collection – Many of us may be meticulous regarding our facial skincare routine, however, have you ever considered that we are only covering 10% of the largest organ of the body, our skin. This stunning fact leaves nearly 90% of our skin dehydrated, undernourished and perhaps neglected – prone to dryness, cracking, flaking, chapping, thinning and just dull.
Skincare Specialist Jane Scrivner says, “Our bodies deserve, and more importantly, need, the same level of care and attention we apply to our face, keeping it soft, supple, nourished, conditioned, and cared for, not covered up and dry, itchy, flaky, and uncomfortable!”
On this basis they have recently introduced the NEW Jane Scrivner Intense Conditioning Body Care Collection, containing natural and organic, plant-derived ingredients to support your skin’s natural systems. These will help restore the surface biome, reconfiguring the acid mantle and repairing the barrier function leaving your skin, soft, smooth, and nourished.
The Body Care Collection contains two wonderful products, tried, tested, and approved by the Women Talking team.
Jane Scrivner Intense Conditioning Body Cleanser – this deeply nourishing, pH balanced, splash away gel-to-milk formula is not a shower gel or a body wash, but an intensely nurturing and replenishing body cleanser. This is a stimulating and refreshing ‘Cleanse’ Essential Oil Blend of grapefruit, juniper, sweet fennel, cypress, and black pepper. Other ingredients include:
Organic Apricot – This lightweight oil, rich in Vitamin A, penetrates deeply to quickly to provide long-lasting moisture, for soft, smooth, nourished skin.
Organic Jojoba Oil – this replenishing oil has anti-inflammatory properties to ease skin irritation and dryness, keeping it calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil helps in skin repair and damage control.
Organic Camelina – A wonderful skin moisturiser, rich in vitamin E and omegas to help improve skin tone and prevent free radical damage.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil – Hydrates the skin without overloading, increases firmness and soothes, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and silky.
Organic Borage/Starflower Oil – Borage seed oil will treat all kinds of skin inflammation including eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. If your skin is just feeling dry, you’ll love its calming, nourishing, and softening qualities.
How to use: massage into dampened skin and the gel will turn to milky soft liquid, continue to massage until you rinse away. At first, the gel may feel ‘non-slippy’ due to it not foaming but after a few uses, your skin softens, and you will notice that the gel becomes easier to use.
Jane Scrivner Intense Conditioning Body Moisturiser. This is a deeply hydrating, yet beautifully light lotion. This procollagen and pro elastin intense body moisturiser will leave your skin smooth, nourished, replenished, and protected, with a luxurious, luminous, velvety feel. The natural selection of ingredients includes the following:
Hibiscus Extract – Betain rich for intense hydration, stimulation, and restoration of the delicate barrier function. A powerful antioxidant that inhibits elastin degradation, helping to maintain skin’s firmness and tone. This flower extract helps skin stay hydrated, protected, plump, and youthful.
Jojoba Milk – this lightweight, quick-absorbing procollagen and elastin liquid, delivers microdroplets of jojoba oil phospholipids to the skin to strengthen cell membranes and protect the skin.