Free Prize Draw Winners
- The winners of the Autumn Music & Bookfest competition are: Judith Luscombe of Cornwall, Dianne Annett of Bangor, Nicola Davock of Merseyside, Harline Parkin of Sheffield, Debra Pickett of Gillingham, Katherine Grieve of Stockport, Emma Reardon of Somerset, Carol de Brikasaan of Berwick upon Tweed, Catherine Owen of Cornwall, Sarah Pacey of Bexhill-on-Sea, Pamela Gossage of Leeds, Amanda Hutchins of Crawley, Denice Copeland of Perthshire, M. Prescott of Lincoln, Jennifer Hamilton of Bedfordshire, Julie Picton of Portsmouth, Sarah Bailey of Headington, Kimberley Howes of Epsom, Heather Shaw of Cambridge, Patricia Gilbert of Belper, Marta Pelaez of West Midlands, Toni Quandt of Crawley and Anne Tiernan of Tyne and Wear.
- The winners of the RedKooga competition are: Winner of the First Prize of a free life coaching session with Rebekah Fensome is Ashleigh Oates of Glasgow. Runners up who each win a Red Kooga Natural Energy Release product are Caroline Eccles of Accrington, Fran Light of Alton, Charlotte Dennis of Tonbridge, Jane Berrow of North Ferriby and Sue Bennett of Ruislip.
- The winner of the Bloom and Blossom Congratulations gift set is Emma Weaver of Coleford
- The winner of the Joie de Vie Sensual Hamper is Wendy Mills of Birmingham.
- Winner of the Mich Turner Fantastic Party Cakes book is Julie Kenny of Liverpool.
- Winner of the Thinktank Birmingham science museum tickets is Janine Depledge of Sheffield.
- Winners of the Annabel Karmel Family Cookbook - Summer 2009 magazine are Lisa Dexter of Wisbech, Yvonne Dimbleby of Plymouth, Janice Smythe of London and Ann Calland of Halifax.
- Winners of the Junk Food Hero book are Emma Howard of Wigan and Susannah Leggatt of Leicester.
- Some lucky recipients of the Equazen eye q mind and Equazen equavision free samples were: Erica Price of Oldbury, Angela Walker of Castleford, Debbie Gillespie of Glasgow, Karen Ries of Leeds, Carolynn Woodland of Wheathampstead, Linda Hine of Cornwall, Helen Battle of Boston, Amanda Stark of Pudsey, Claire Woods of Norwich (a second time winner!), Jackie Johnston of Belfast, Christine Johnson of Kendal, Sarah Laycock of Fleet, Vivien Pawson of Salford, Fran Marley of Washington, Solveigh Graves of Fife, Kim Lam of Nottingham, Margaret Latham of Leyland, Bernie Egerton of Greater Manchester, Peter Snitch of York, Karen Mckend of Knutsford, Dawn Earls of Bodmin.
- Winner of the Anne Semonin facial at Spa 51 ending midnight on 5th July 2009 is Romy Dub of North London.
- Winner of the Jemme Kidd Gift Bag Prize Draw ending midnight on 2nd June 2009 is Stacey Bate of Derby.
- Winner of the Naked Body Care Products Prize Draw ending midnight on 22nd April 2009 is Janet Fulcher of Keighley.
- Winner of the Pink Lining Yummy Mummy Pink Tulips Changing Bag Prize Draw ending midnight on 21st March 2009 is Hazel Haskayne of Market Drayton.
- Winners of the Maniac Mum’s Guide to Magnificent Parenting prize draw ending midnight on 21st March 2009 are Catherine Geraght of Cumbria, Bella Smyth of Swindon, Joanna Smith of Merseyside, Fiona Hawthorn of Plymouth, Claire Woods of Norwich, Anji Kilvert-King of West Bromwich, Haryati Mohammed of Leeds, Susan Patel of Camberley.
- Winner of the IMEDEEN prize draw ended midnight on 6th March 2009 is Rachel Horner of Market Drayton.
- Winners of the Body Language book prize draw ended midnight on 6th March 2009 are Hazel Ahmad of Harlow, Kenen Curran of Lancashire, Joanna Rodgers of Tyne & Wear & Silvia Mariani of London .
- Winner of the MOXIE products prize draw ended midnight on 6th March is Lisa Sheehy of London.
- Winner of the Valentines ’09 Horoscope competition ended midnight on 14th February 2009 is Catherine Paterson of Motherwell.
- Winner of the Christmas Hamper of Chocolates from William Curley competition ended midnight on 18th December 2008 is Georgina Sudron of Hartlepool.
- Winner of the Free year’s supply of Supersoft Smoothies ended midnight 3rd December 2008 is Dor Chambers of Walsall, West Midlands.
- Winner of the Free Prize draw ended midnight 24th October 2008 for a Basket of Chocolates from William Curley is Sandra Blickett of Surrey.
- Winner of the Free Prize draw ended midnight 14th October for a Chicurel Salmon Skin Handbag is Emma Reid of Berkshire.
- Winners of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 31st July for a Teastack from TodayWasFun are: Catherine Gray of Winchester, Barbara Mercer of Wigan, Don Canning of Bristol, Sue Lemmon of Great Yarmouth, Caite Petts of Letchworth Garden City and Jane Steel of Chepstow.
- Winner of the Free Prize draw ended midnight 26th June for GreenPeople Organic Lifestyle Products is Gemma Towle of Loughborough.
- Winner of the Free Prize draw ended midnight 27th May 2008 for 3 months supply of Imedeen Prime Renewal Skincare Supplement is Anna Robb of Petersfield.
- Winner of the Free Prize Friends & Family Draw ended midnight 28th April for a set of PinkToolbox products is Ailsa Roberts of London.
- Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 22nd April for 2 tickets to see Eartha Kitt on the opening night of the Cheltenham Jazz Festival is Cynthia Fogoe of Birmingham.
- Winners of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 31st March for a signed copy of Claire Martin's latest album are: Janet Donbavand of Twickenham, Susan Hall of Plymouth and Alison Campbell of London
- Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 17th March 2008 for an Indulgent Gift Box from King's Fine Food is Karen McIntosh of Largs
- Winners of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 25th February 2008 for a signed copy of Claire Clark's book 'Indulge 100 Perfect Desserts' are Jennifer Freeman of London and Pippa Ainsworth of Huddersfield
Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 10th February 2008 for a Valentines Day Hamper from King's Fine Food is Gail Reid of Catterick Garrison
Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 10th February 2008 for 2 tickets to see STOMP is Laura Staunton of London
- Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 18th January 2008 for a Gift of Sparkle from Neal's Yard Remedies is Suzanne Morrow of Cardiff
- Winner of the Free Prize Picture Draw ended midnight 18th January 2008 for a Gift of Joy from Neal's Yard Remedies is Kathleen Hooper of Nottingham
- Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 31st December 2007 for a Gift of Delight from Neal's Yard Remedies is Philip McDonagh of Kinlochleven
- Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 31st December 2007 for a Gift of Reflection from Neal's Yard Remedies is Angie Hoggett of Durham
Winner of the Free Prize Draw ended midnight 17th December 2007 for a Gift of Harmony from Neal's Yard Remedies is Amanda Day of Horsham
Here's what our prize winners have to say:-
'Thank you so much for letting me know about the competition win!!! I am so happy to have won. I love your site, and always enter the competitions :) Thanks again' - Rachel.
'I have just received the
Handbag.. It is absolutely stunning!. I am really really chuffed to
bits, thank you so much.. I’m going to put it away and save it
for nice days out.. Its too nice
for everyday use. ' -
'Just to let you know the most fabulous box of chocolate goodies have arrived this morning. I can't believe how much and what variety they have fitted in. I can't wait to get back from work later to have a really good look at the contents and maybe sample one or two!
Thank you so much for running this competition.' - Sandra
'Thank you so much! It arrived today - somehow I'd been expecting a hat box with champagne and chocolates in but it was a HUGE hamper with all sorts in .. jams, biscuits, wine, champagne, LOTS of different chocolates .. thank you its really made my year' - Gail
'Thank you ... I'm over the moon with this surprise. Thank you so much' - Suzanne
'Neals Yard Remedy box delivered safely today ... thanks very much it's lovely!' - Kath
'Thank you very much and a happy 2008 to you all' - Philip
'Hi there, just wanted to let you know I received my prize and it's much appreciated' - Angie
'just to let you know that I received the box set, thank you very much - it's lovely' - Mandy